Scottolojisms




  • "Dr. Knight acknowledges he once told Nelson that if she saw his pants bulging, she would know her clothing was too revealing," the justices wrote.
    Six months before Nelson was fired, she and her boss began exchanging text messages about work and personal matters, such as updates about each of their children's activities, the justices wrote.
    The messages were mostly mundane, but Nelson recalled one text she received from her boss asking "how often she experienced an orgasm."
  • Scott

    Scott  
    I'm too sexy for my (X-ray) skirt.
  • Scott

    Scott  
    At least she's now spared, after getting from him an A+ checkup, hearing how impressed he was by the fact that she's "got the whitest teeth I've ever come across" ...


  • Co-owner of Lynden's Soda Fountain, Tobi Lynden, holds boxes of candy cigarettes, in St. Paul, Minn., Wednesday, Dec. 26, 2012. Lynden's Soda Fountain was cited for selling candy cigarette's (sic) to kids. The candy cigarettes are no longer displayed or sold. (AP Photo/The Star Tribune, Jeff Wheeler)

  • Scott

    Scott  
    So what, pray tell me, other than a candy cigarette am I in the afterglow of my monitor supposed to "smoke" after watching, hand in hand with myself as Lou Reed would say, a Candy Samples video? You can have my corn-syrup Camel when you stub its pink food-colored ember out in my cold, dead Play-Doh ashtray.
  • Scott

    Scott  
    "What successful people do in the morning". Drop a deuce - followed, in some cases or so I've read, by a ... Jack. By that standard of success, I'm a ... regular ... Richest Man in Babylon.

  • Brain cells in rhesus monkeys fire when they give other monkeys juice but don't receive any themselves.

  • Scott

    Scott  
    Caption to photo: "Psst! I'll give you my bag of Rhesus Pieces if you'll pick the fleas out of my scalp before I head out to the Banana Bar: it's Karamonkey Night tonight".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C(-4)? This is why we pretend anarchists can't have naughty things

Rom-Com Symps, or, Wake Me When the Wake Is Over Itself

Your Honor System