Coming-Out Parity, &c.

High school senior comes out as LGBT while accepting award

Scott
Scott  
So inspired, I have to admit that during all my time as a Yahoo! commenter, I've been pretending to be someone who knows what he is talking about, and as someone who is now, to use the modish term, "questioning" his commentating competence as a result, I can assure you all that that is not the case; I stand before you as one admitting to an ignorance of the issues in these news threads fully the equal of that of every last among you. To all those I have so deceived, and especially to those who have given me the very up-pointing thumbs off their version of the web pages in question, I wish to announce the creation of the PDF (Poseur Defense Fund), in hopes that all those now brave enough to come out in my wake as fellow self-declared barstool-gasbag ignorami, will add themselves to the lists of those not to be taken any more seriously than they do their fellow imbeciles herein. I thank you.

Ted Turner's son vying in SC congressional primary

Scott

Scott  
Not since Lamont took over for Fred after one feigned "Big One" too many have I felt such confidence in the continued safekeeping by the next generation of the previous one's motley assortment of legacy heirloom junk.

Hero Boy Hides Rape Victim From Attacker

Scott


Scott  
"The deputy ... ended up fatally killing Mr. Ramsey there at the scene"

Thank heaven he did it fatally. Those times when you kill someone and they live, you're just asking for trouble.

One Today
A poem [for the second inaugural of the current incumbent]

Scott


Scott  
Benny Hill's answer to "One Today", at the pub:

Benny: Twenty-one today!
Man: Say, happy birthday, lad - 'ere, let me buy you a beer!
Benny (after draining the mug): Twenty-two day!
  • Scott


    Scott  
    "the desire to squish or squeeze the cute critter"

    Bullwinkle: Why, in my whole life, I never 'sausage' a cute baby [SPLURT!] ... Whoops, don't know mah own strength...
    Rocky: Now, here's something we hope you'll REALLY like ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C(-4)? This is why we pretend anarchists can't have naughty things

Rom-Com Symps, or, Wake Me When the Wake Is Over Itself

Your Honor System