'The Day John Kennedy Dined' by Vindaloo Reed
I was amused by this promo for JFK Grocery, Indian and in Jersey City, so named it seems for being on John F. Kennedy Blvd. I must have registered when I did some Christmas shopping with another New Jersey Indian grocer back in 2022. I hear they do clandestine deliveries - it's a secret service - by motorcade with drivers wearing Nehru jackets. No relation to the DC-based RFK, Jr. Grocery, with which the HHS commissary has a contract for grass-fed beef and whole milk.
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: JFK Grocery <jfkgrocery2024@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 25, 2026, 5:01 PM
Subject: Don't miss it! 20+ items on deal ๐ฅ Ghee 33% off, Atta $16.99, free delivery $50+
To: JFK Grocery <jfkgrocery2024@gmail.com>
From: JFK Grocery <jfkgrocery2024@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 25, 2026, 5:01 PM
Subject: Don't miss it! 20+ items on deal ๐ฅ Ghee 33% off, Atta $16.99, free delivery $50+
To: JFK Grocery <jfkgrocery2024@gmail.com>
Comments
Post a Comment