"Power your day with women-led AI apps" - Google Play Store alert

Grr, gee, thanks, but I have other plans; is it AI-OK if I don't?

Gosh, I feel so, so ... empowered, so ... nurturing, so bloody ... diverse and inclusive, even (already)!

But since my dwindling pile of virtue chips is near the vanishing point, I hope you'll help me stay on the right side of the 😇 - that's one hazard of believing, like the late great Leszek Kolakowski, that the actual devil of legend and lore, of story and song, really does exist, and always at closest range: you sometimes forget to keep a body count, and where you burned and buried all those preceding the day before yesterday - if I decide to patronize instead, oh, I don't know, a "black-owned" app or two (whatever the🔥 they might look like), or maybe 🤔 download something from the ... "QTBIPOC" wing of the American "victim" class among the professionally "marginalized" and aggrieved, wounded "intersectional" "minorities" of the hour.

Jesus Christ (or as my dad, with his penchant for clipped anathemas, would say, " 'sus Christ!") ... and you wonder why I keep a fucking loaded 9mm Browning under my pillow, next to my recently extracted 🦷 toofus. As the great Fats Waller used to say, "one never knows, do one?"

Punch Line

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feral Burro of Instigation, or, 2025 Mules: a Judah Spree de l'Escalier, scarring Kash Ankeri, the Newest Dal/Reaction Figure from Patel®

Hurrah for the CIA